skip to Main Content

Muintir na Tíre photos online

  • News

Muintir na Tíre was established in 1937 by John M Canon Hayes, and  launched in Tipperary town in November of that year. We’re digitising some of our Muintir holdings including these photos from the Tom Fitzgerald collection in Tipperary Studies.

Tom who was from Tipperary Town worked for Muintir na Tíre for many years and his collection includes photos, minute books of the Tipperary glove factory 1953 – 1956 and Tipperary penny dinners minute book 1941 – 58

view photos here Muintir na Tíre collection

Back To Top
×Close search