Part of an extensive – as yet unsorted – archive donated to Local studies. This original personalised metal box made by T H Good & Sons, Dublin contains a collection of papers & correspondence of George Errington M.P. (1839-1920 ), Catholic MP, Home Rule politician & Tipperary Landowner.
Errington was awarded a Baronet in 1885 for services to Rome, was High Sheriff for Tipperary in 1888, MP for Longford 1874-85 and High Sheriff for Wexford 1901. He owned land near Golden, Co. Tipperary